Aethertek’s 24-30 GHz Up Down Converter is designed for 3GPP FR2-1 n257, n258 and n261 applications and test solutions. Wide IF range allows users to convert 2.6~5.8GHz IF signal to 24~30GHz RF signal with excellent EVM performance and ultra-low frequency error.
The 24-30 GHz Up Down Converter also supports multiple clock source input modes to meet different applications and instrument synchronization requirements. It is an ideal cost-reducing alternative to expensive high-end mmWave instruments. In addition, Aethertek’s Up Down Converters have the GPS function which allows customers to calibrate the product by themselves with our self-developed software.
- Frequency coverage from 24-30 GHz
- One entity frequency Up/ Down conversion
- Built-in GPS function for self-calibration
- Excellent EVM performance with ultra low frequency error
- Internal/ external LO support mode and external instrument sync-up feature for better EVM performance